PolyPeptide history


While manufacturing of commercial therapeutic peptides started in 1952 in Malmo, Sweden the PolyPeptide Group was officially founded in 1996 through the acquisition of the Peptech facility in Malmo, Sweden, followed by the establishment of a US subsidiary in Torrance (USA) in 1997.

The Group has since then expanded through a series of acquisitions, the last of which being the NeoMPS Group in 2007, and through internal growth, the latest addition being our site in Ambernath India which is dedicated to the manufacturing of generic peptides and was inaugurated in 2009. 

Today, the Group has 6 different manufacturing sites across the globe, two in the US, three in Europe and one in India serving clients with peptide needs throughout the world.



PolyPeptide Timeline
Click on the image to enlarge it
Learn more